By default, QuickBuild will only monitor the disk where node storage directory is on. You may want to specify the disks yourself, so you need:
- Go to Administration page
- Select Plugin Management tab
- Configure Grid Measurement Plugin
- In Monitor Disk field, input something like:
- Go to Grid page, and select Active Nodes tab
- Choose the nodes which you want
- Choose User Attribute tab
- Input something like:
Since 5.0.9, you may also use match pattern to specify your monitoring disks, for example:
* or ** to monitor all disks/partitions on your agents/nodes, or use ant style pattern to include or exclude your disks:
The above pattern means you want to monitor all partitions except /dev.
Please refer to File Pattern Reference for more about how to specify your path pattern.