Since QuickBuild 10, artifacts can be published to Amazon S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Service), artifacts can also be checked out from Amazon S3.
To publish artifacts to Amazon S3, you can add Publish S3 Artifacts step to your build workflow:
In step definitions, specify the source directory and files to publish pattern, and S3 bucket and region fields are required.
if artifacts have been published to S3 successfully, QuickBuild will show you the artifacts report in build overview page like below:
In QuickBuild, credential provider chain looks for credentials in below order to communicate with S3 service:
- Step level: access key id and access secret specified in the step.
- Credential File specified in EC2 plugin setting.
- Environment variables: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID and AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY
- Java system properties: aws.accessKeyId and aws.secretKey.
- The default credential profiles file: typically located at ~/.aws/credentials (location can vary per platform).
- Amazon ECS container credentials: loaded from the Amazon ECS if the environment variable AWS_CONTAINER_CREDENTIALS_RELATIVE_URI is set.
You can also use S3 as a repository and then later use checkout step to checkout the artifacts from Amazon S3.