- A cross-platform Tray Monitor to view build, trigger build and report build events from desktop.
- The custom statistics feature is added to generate user defined statistics based on arbitrary xml files.
- Analyze .NET NCover report to publish code coverage result and statistics over time.
- Analyze .NET Fxcop report to publish code analysis result and statistics over time.
- Analyze CPD report to publish code duplicate result and statistics over time.
- User can now add new SCM systems, steps, reports, statistics, notifiers and authentication systems to QuickBuild by writing custom plugins.
- External system can operate QuickBuild programmatically via the new RESTful API.
- Database backup and restore is now much faster. An option to exclude builds when backup database is also added.
- Support to use Oracle as external database.
- SSL support for QuickBuild server and agents.
- Improved ClearCase support. Existing dynamic or snapshot view can now be used for build, besides the ability to create new view based on config spec or stream/baseline information.
- Task and compilation error in Ant build step can now be catched and reported in build overview screen.
- Add browser back button support when navigating QuickBuild pages.
- Build tabs, statistics tabs, report set and report filters are now remembered when switching between different build and configuration for better navigation experience.
- Add an option to always display default value of the variable when it is prompted.
- Add scripting API to acquire and release resources when step executes. This addresses the issue of resource contention when multiple steps running on the same node with limited resources. Refer to the Resource Locking samples on how to use this API.
- Fix the issue that QuickBuild page sometimes throws exception if opened/viewed in multiple browser tabs.
- Fix the issue that sometimes variable can be specified with empty value even if it is not allowed to empty.