Authenticate users through Fedora directory server and retrieve associated groups to determine user permission. We assume that:
- This directory server can be accessed through address ldaps://ds.example.com:636
- Users are managed under LDAP entry ou=people,dc=example,dc=com.
- Groups are managed under LDAP entry ou=groups,dc=example,dc=com.
- For each LDAP group you want to assign QuickBuild permissions, create a group with the same name in QuickBuild, and set proper permissions.
- Login as Administrator, switch to menu Authentication->Authenticators, and add an authenticator of LDAP type like below:
- Your users should now be able to login to QuickBuild and access to QuickBuild functionalities will be controlled using the group information from the fedora directory server.
|To browse directory server user and group information in a LDAP friendly way (that is, be able to browse DN and various attribute names/values), you may need to install a LDAP client (such as JXplorer), and connect it to your directory server using LDAP url, user and password information listed above.|