Since QuickBuild 10, a two-way solution is provided to integrate with Atlassian JIRA Cloud. The integration features:
- Hyperlink the JIRA keys in commit messages to corresponding JIRA Cloud pages
- Generate an issues report from commit messages
- Create an issue to JIRA based on a customized step condition
- View SCM changes for each issue
- View related builds for each issue
- View related builds for each project
To collect the issues information, you need first add JIRA Cloud tracker setting in QuickBuild. The tracker setting can be defined from Configuration settings -> Issue Tracker -> JIRA Cloud:
Then, fill in the required information:
Unable to render embedded object: File (tracker-settings.png) not found.
The token can be generated from: https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens
See more about API token at the following page:
After doing these, the issues keys mentioned in commit messages will be hyperlinked:
Unable to render embedded object: File (issues-build.png) not found.
and an issues report tab will be displayed in Build tab:
Unable to render embedded object: File (issues-report.png) not found.